Final 2012 Township Committee Meeting Tonight
Township is expected to award a demolition contract for former service station.
Township committee members meet tonight in the last scheduled public meeting of 2012. During Christmas week, the members will meet once again for a closeout session—which is too open to the public.
Tonight's agenda can be found to the right.
Some highlights include:
- Presentation by the police department
- Award contract for Barone's demolition
- Purchase of Dodge Charger lost in accident
- Purchase of a used trash truck
- Six public hearings on six separate ordinances
The meeting starts at 7:30 p.m. at the Cinnaminson Township Municipal Building.