Five Things on the Agenda at Tonight's Township Meeting
Flood ordinance, an emergency management coordinator and more are on tonight's agenda.
Cinnaminson Township Committee meets tonight in its first regular meeting of the month.
The work session, open to the public and held in the municipal building's conference room, will begin at 7:30 p.m.
Here are a few things on the agenda:
1. Further discussion on the appointment of an emergency management coordinator for Cinnaminson for 2013.
2. Discussion of the ROSI (Recreational and Open Space Inventory) close out—The former Cinnaminson Home was on the state's open house roster. It had to be removed from the list for Lutheran Social Ministries to continue with its plan to turn the home into affordable senior housing. (Read about that here.)
3. Flood ordinance and repetitive loss
4. Contract award for the resurfacing Pomona Road
5. Motion to authorize to go out for bid for garage doors for the township's department of public works.
Click on the PDF to the right for Monday's full agenda. Changes may occur