Five Things on Tonight's Township Committee Agenda
The governing body will discuss Palmyra using the town's courtroom and whether a consultant will provide "extraordinary, unspecifiable services" to Cinnaminson.
Cinnaminson’s township committee has a special meeting tonight, Monday, at 6:30 p.m. at the municipal building. Here are five things on the agenda:
1. The committee will consider “authorizing an amendment to an agreement for extraordinary, unspecifiable services with FJMA, LLC.” FJMA—or First Jersey Municipal Assistance—is a consultant firm based in Lumberton. The company specializes in municipal management issues.
2. The committee will discuss Palmyra using Cinnaminson’s courtroom.
3. Among new business, the committee will discuss “site plan enforcement” for Paula’s Family Restaurant.
4. The closing on Cinnaminson acquiring Barone’s, a vacant service station, appears to be drawing closer. The committee will vote on allowing the mayor and clerk to sign all documents on the closing. The committee voted in March to acquire the property (Township Springs for Service Station).
5. The committee will vote on whether to hire RNM Construction, LLC, to handle Memorial Park’s concession stand and restroom renovations.
The full agenda is below. It was current as of Friday afternoon:
CINNAMINSON TOWNSHIP COMMITTEE AGENDA
November 12, 2012 Special Meeting at 6:30 p.m.
This meeting is being held in accordance with the “Open Public Meetings Act,” P.L. 1975 c.231, having been advertized in the Burlington County Times on October 23, 2012.
Pledge of Allegiance
- Job Audit
- Shared Services – Construction
- Township Vehicles
- Document Imaging
- Palmyra Court using our Court Room
- Paula’s Diner – site plan enforcement
- LOI approval – land sale/transfer
- Resolution 2012-129 Awarding the Contract for Memorial Park Concession Stand and Restroom Renovations to RNM Construction, LLC
- Resolution 2012-154 Authorizing an Amendment to an Agreement for Extraordinary, Unspecifiable Services with FJMA, LLC
- Resolution 2012-155 Authorizing the Mayor and Clerk to sign all documents necessary for the closing on 503 Rt. 130
End of Consent Agenda
- Contract Negotiations
- Land Sale/transfer
- Rt. 90 update
Don't miss any government news from Cinnaminson. Sign up for Patch's free daily newsletter and breaking news alerts.