Local Super Bowl Specials: What to Get and Where
Beer and wings—check. Here's a list of the hottest specials in and around town.
It’s not too late to plan a killer Super Bowl party at your home. And it’s not too late to plan your Super Bowl night at a bar or restaurant.
We contacted several bars and restaurants in the area to find out the best Super Bowl specials for both take-out and eat-in.
Did we leave you off the list? Add it to the comments section below so residents can take advantage of your super Super Bowl deals:
SweetWater Bar & Grill, Cinnaminson
- In house specials: Half-priced wings and tenders; $2 Miller Lite pints and $2 SweetWater amber ale pints; Giveaways
Whistler's Inn, Cinnaminson
- 24 boneless wings (any style) with celery and bleu cheese or ranch dressing for $12; 12 for $6; $2 Miller Lite and Coors Light pints or bottles; $3.50 Blue Moon drafts
Nick's Pizza & Pasta, Cinnaminson
- Two large pizzas and 30 wings for $30.99; Five large pizzas and 100 wings for $94.99; Finger food platter (Chicken fingers, onion rings, jalapeno poppers, mozzarella sticks, French fries) for $37.99; Make your own sandwiches (Includes 10 long rolls and your choice of meatballs, sausage and peppers, or chicken parmesean) for $39.99; Order today and get 10 percent off your order
Jug Handle Inn, Cinnaminson
- $2 Bud Light bottles, $5 Blue Moon drafts, $3 Shock Top pints, $3.50 Miller Lite and Coors Light drafts
Bellisimo's Pizza, Cinnaminson
- One large cheese pizza, 24 buffalo wings (hot, mild, BBQ or garlic), with bleu cheese, large French fries and a 2-liter soda for $26 plus tax. Mention this deal when ordering.
District 611, Riverton
- A Super Bowl to-go pack is offered, but only while supplies last. It includes: 1 pepperoni pizza, 1 margherita pizza, 2 orders of pretzels with cheesy beer sauce, 2 orders of jalapeno lime wings for $45.
Jersey Mike's Subs, in Moorestown, is offering several specials you may want to take advantage of, depending on the size of your party.
- "The Safety" (feeds 10-15 people) — $59.95; one 3-foot sub, two large chips, two 2-liters and a dozen cookies
- "Field Goal" (feeds 20-25 people) — $125.95; one 6-foot sub, four large chips, three 2-liters, two dozen cookies
- "The Touchdown" (feeds 50 people) — $250.95; two 6-foot subs, eight large chips, six 2-liters, four dozen cookies
- "The Extra Point" — $5.95/person for subs, chips and cookies
Wing King, Moorestown
- 50 buffalo tenders with 10 bleu cheese or ranch ($48.99); two large pizzas, 50 pack of wings, two 2-liter sodas ($48.99); 50 pack wings, 24 tenders, two 2-liters of soda ($56.99); 50 pack wings, 24 tenders, any four hoagies, two 2-liter sodas ($75.99)
Visit Wing King's website for a full list of all their specials.