Invite a friend
Pompeston Creek Watershed Association meeting
Everyone is welcome to attend this meeting of the PCWA! In addition to the usual business handled at every organization's meetings, we'll be discussing our current monitoring and advocacy work, as well as planning for upcoming plantings, work sessions and clean-ups. We'll begin talking about this year's "Walk the Walk", the third annual, set for Earth Day, April 22, 2012. Got an idea for a program you would like us to sponsor? Have questions concerning your part in the watershed? Have a talent that would be helpful? Want to volunteer? Need information about stormwater, native plants, wildlife and bird watching? Then catch up with us on Wednesday November 30th at the library at 7:00PM - Everyone is welcome!
More About Cinnaminson Branch Library
The Cinnaminson Library is part of the Burlington County Library System. Open seven days a week, this branch offers a full schedule of events for all ages. The library offers free wireless Internet and provides several resources for research. There is one large meeting room in the library that seats up to 50 people.
Other events here
- Mother/Daughter Book Club Tue, May 28, 7:00 pm
- Tumbling Time Wed, May 29, 4:15 pm
- Teen Cinema Wed, May 29, 7:00 pm
- Chess and Checkers Club May 16, 2013 / May 30, 2013, 4:00 pm
- How Money Works Tue, Jun 4, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- I Love Dad Story Time Wed, Jun 5, 10:30 am
- Birds of a Feather Craft Thu, Jun 6, 4:15 pm
- Pre-Beginner Line Dancing Class June 7, 2013 / June 28, 2013, 1:00 pm–2:00 pm
- Pinterest Party Sat, Jun 8, 1:00 pm–2:30 pm
- BCC Senior Programs Mon, Jun 10, 10:30 am–11:00 am