Invite a friend
Register Now for 2013 Science Camp
Looking for a great summer camp that combines fun science projects with thrilling field trips? Look no further! Wow! Science Camp® is a nonprofit summer science camp dedicated to promoting children’s interest in science. For children aged 5 through 14, our camp features FUN, hands-on science experiments and projects, math review, money management lessons, educational games and simulations, and a review of career options in the sciences.
Our weekly field trips, which parents and siblings can attend, are another great reason to join us this summer. Previous destinations include the Statue of Liberty, Hershey Chocolate Factory, and The White House. 2013 field promises to be just as fantastic.
The Specific goals of the program include:
- Increase children’s interest in science.
- Reinforce classroom learning.
- Demystify complex science topics.
- Show children the many exciting career options in science, technology, engineering and math.
- Explore the close relationship between science and art.
- Have fun!
Impact of the program:
- In the past three years, our program has grown six-fold.
- More than 90 percent of the children who participate wish to return to the program the following summer.
- Based on our assessment and feedback from parents, 92 percent of campers show increased interest in science.
- Many returning parents do so because of improvement in their children’s academic performance in math and science in the school year following camp.
Dates, Times, and Location
- Camp will begin on June 24, 2013.
- Full Day Program [9AM to 4PM]
- Early drop off and late pickup options available.
- Locations Highland High School, Blackwood, and Camden Catholic High School, Cherry Hill.
Affordability: Our nonprofit status allows us to offer this program at an extremely affordable price. Fees cover only those aspects of cost not funded by donations.
Price: $379 Weekly
Visit www.wowsciencecamp.org to enroll your child. Register now as space is limited.
Call 1-877-541-2267 for details.
Like us on Facebook.com/wowsciencecamp