Invite a friend
Gentle Yoga with Kathleen
This basic level class is great for all fitness levels. Based on the principles of Hatha Yoga, this is a blend of balance, strength, flexibility, and power in a fitness format.
Non-members are always welcome, there is a $10.00 drop in fee and Seniors can drop in for just $5.00!
More About Riverton Health and Fitness
Riverton Health and Fitness is a full service gym featuring cardio and resistance training, group classes and personal training to help clients achieve their health and fitness goals. Now under new ownership, recent improvements have included equipment and facility upgrades, extended hours and more group fitness options. Expanded class offerings include: Zumba™, Pilates, Aerobics, CardioSculpt, Kickboxing, Yoga, High Intensity and Spin classes held in a new, dedicated spin room. Additional amenities include tanning beds and sauna. And, coming soon—massage. Beginners to bodybuilders are welcome, and enjoy working out in a clean, beautiful and unique atmosphere. Riverton Health & Fitness has a variety of membership options to help you find your Right Fit. Inquire about Free 10-Day Trial passes.
Other events here
- Pilates with Lisa Weekly on Tuesdays and Thursdays, 5:30 pm–6:30 pm
- Zumba Tone® with Joemille Weekly on Wednesdays, 6:00 pm–6:50 pm
- Spin with Doreen Weekly on Wednesdays and Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm
- Total Body Blast with John Weekly on Wednesdays, 7:00 pm–8:00 pm
- Zumba® with Dawn Weekly on Thursdays, 6:30 pm–7:30 pm
- Zumba Tone® with Joemille Weekly on Saturdays, 8:00 am–9:00 am
- Spin with Doreen Weekly on Saturdays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Spin with Melissa Weekly on Sundays, 9:00 am–9:45 am
- Spin with Melissa Weekly on Mondays, 6:30 pm–7:15 pm