Nearly 100 residents from Cinnaminson ran in Sunday's Broad Street Run in Philadelphia and we've compiled a list of the top performers.
Four residents finished in the top 1,000 in a field of nearly 33,000 people who completed the race.
The top 10 are:
- Rich Wojnar, 39, who placed 223, with a chip time of 1:01:25
- Mike Gozdan, 44, who placed 682, with a chip time of 1:06:32
- Jamie Makowski, 41, who placed 768, with a chip time of 1:07:12
- Tyler O'Donnell, 15, who placed 967, with a chip time of 1:08:26
- John McLaughlin, 26, who placed 1778, with a chip time of 1:12:09
- Carrie Parejo, 36, who placed 1961, with a chip time of 1:12:54
- Richard Castagna, 40, who placed 2396, with a chip time of 1:14:14
- Jennifer Matteson, 24, who placed 3245, with a chip time of 1:16:28
- Walter Huber, 37, who placed 3690, with a chip time of 1:17:28
- Michael Stewart, 35, who placed 3808, with a chip time of 1:17:40
Tyler O'Donnell (listed above) is the youngest Cinnaminson racer featured on the race results website at 15 years old. Philip Karsch is the oldest Cinnaminson resident featured on the website at 65. He finished with a chip time of 1:23:13 and placed 6897.
To see the entire list of Cinnaminson racers, click here.
Honorable in-house mentions go to West Deptford Patch editor Bryan Littel (1:16:33 chip time) and Camden County Patch regional editor Tim Zatzariny (1:40:19 chip time).
Congratulations, everyone! Tell us about your experiences in the comments below.