Cinnaminson Patch has compiled a list of cancellations and postponements due to Hurricane Sandy.
If you know of a cancellation of an event or meeting, the closing of a store, etc., email firstname.lastname@example.org or tell us in the comments below.
We will add to this story as we learn more so keep coming back.
- Cinnaminson schools are closed Monday and Tuesday. St. Charles is closed Monday and Tuesday.
- The Cinnaminson Township Municipal Building will be closed Monday. Palmyra Borough Hall will be closed Monday.
- Rush and New Albany schools' parades and classroom parties will be Friday.
- Rowan University is closed Monday and Tuesday. Students may remain on campus, but have to inform their resident advisers.
- All state parks and historic sites will shut down at noon on Sunday. Current campers must leave by midday Sunday. Parks may be shut down the entire week, state officials say. Visit the NJ Department of Environmental Protection's Hurricane Sandy Information website for more information: nj.gov/dep/special/hurricane-sandy.
- The Palmyra Halloween Parade is postponed until Nov. 1.
- New Jersey state offices are closed Monday. All non-essential employees should stay home. Essential employees must report to work on time.
- PATCO rail service will be suspended early Monday morning and will resume on Tuesday as soon as conditions allow. The last train to Lindenwold will leave the 15th/16th and Locust Station in Philadelphia at 2:50 a.m. The last train to Philadelphia will leave Lindenwold at 2:15 a.m.
All non-essential DRPA and PATCO employees are advised NOT to report to work on Monday morning. Essential employees must report to work as scheduled.
- Hunter's Farm Market in Cinnaminson will be closed Monday.
- The 9:30 a.m. yoga class at Yogawood in Riverton is cancelled.
- The Cinnaminson Animal Hospital will be closed Monday. In case of an emergency, call Red Bank Veterinary in Cherry Hill at 856-429-4394 or VSEC (Veterinary Specialty & Emergency Center) in Levittown at 215-750-7884.