Here are a few make-up secrets for this winterto look as gorgeous as ever
While winter is one of the most-awaited seasons, especially for Mumbaikars, since we hardly get to experience it, this season also brings with it allthe troubles of dry skin and hair. Here are some simple makeup tips...
- After scrubbing your face clean, apply an oil-based day moisturizer. This is like a shield that prevents skin from drying out. It keeps skin supple.
- Use a high-quality sunscreen with an SFP of 50 and UV protection. If applying a foundation use a mineral one.
- A light matt foundation or souffle, or some tinted powder with a slight shimmer on your skin look great in winters.
- For a radiant look use a sheer layer of creamy blush in pinks, corals or brown depending on your skin colour - fair, wheatish or dark.
- In this season, all colours work fabulously well but you could also opt for colours that are neutral like light browns, greys, pinks, nudes.
- Winter calls for defined eyes and you could use a chocolate brown or charcoal liner along your upper lashes.
- Opt for the perfect smokey eyes. This makes your eyes prominent and look larger.
- Throughout the day, make sure that you use a nourishing lip balm with moisturizers. Avoid the shiny lipgloss.