.

Sunday Morning House Fire the Result of an Unattended Chiminea

The fire began as a brush fire on Lejune Road and was upgraded to a house fire early Sunday morning.

Patch File Photo
Patch File Photo
A house fire in Cinnaminson Sunday morning was the result of an unattended chiminea, the Burlington County Times reports.

The fire began as a brush fire on Lejune Road and was upgraded to a house fire early Sunday morning, according to the report.

The home was significantly damaged, and one firefighter was bit by the home owner's dog.
lizabeth May 05, 2014 at 04:48 PM
awww poor dog was scared. hope the firefighter let it go..
Hugh J. Hall May 05, 2014 at 06:48 PM
Ill bet the firefighters were scared too. But that was not mentioned. Just the damn dog.. seriously?

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »