1. The first full day of school for grades K-12 is Wednesday, Sept. 5. Teachers will report on Tuesday, Sept. 4.
2. Back to school nights for each Cinnaminson school are as follows:
- —Sept. 19
- —Sept. 24
- —Sept. 20
- —Sept. 13
3. This year's spring break will be March 29 to April 5.
4. The last day for students grades K-8 is June 19. The last day for high school students is June 20. Graduation is scheduled for June 20.
5. The district's school closing information number is 652.
6. School conferences at Rush and New Albany begin Nov. 14 and conclude on Nov. 20. They start back up again in January from Jan. 25 to Feb. 8.
7. All students have a single session on Nov. 21 and Thanksgiving break this year is Nov. 22 and 23.
8. Winter break begins Dec. 24 until school reopens on Jan. 2.
9. The first marking period ends Nov. 2, the second on Jan. 25 and the third ends on April 12.
10. Report cards will be issued for all grades Nov. 14, Feb. 6, April 25 and the week of June 24.
To see the complete calendar, click on the two PDFs attached.