Seasonal roadside farmers market, a good place to stop for fresh produce and homemade baked goods, specializing in sweet jersey corn grown behind the market. Both wholesale and retail business is done from this market. Staff were very friendly offering customers assistance to their vehicles and product storage guides. Over 20 varieties of pies are offered during the fall season.
- Fax: 856-829-0271
- Hours: Open every day from early May to Thanksgiving. Hours vary throughout the season, please call
- Handicap Accessible: Yes
- Founding Date: June 1993
- Payments accepted: Cash, Debit Card, MasterCard, Personal Check, Visa
- Products: Featuring a full line of produce, our own and "Jersey Fresh" when in season. Baked goods, cut flowers, jams & jellies, local honey, NJ Crushed canned tomatoes, Little House Candles and much more!
- Food & dining options: Low calorie, Natural, Sugar-free, Vegan, Vegetarian
- General services: Take-out
- Specialties: "Hunter's Own" Sweet Corn (white & bicolor) cantaloupes and watermelons (seeded, seedless and yellow), Sweet Potatoes & White Yams
- ATM: No
- Parking: Free lot
- Months of operation: Early May to the day before Thanksgiving